Thanks to Beth for sharing this craft idea with us!
This craft goes with the story from Matthew Chapter 25.
- Bottle caps (3 per child or so)
- Gold or silver spray paint
- Black marker
- something to color with
- stapler or tape
- Collect bottle caps of varying sizes and then spray paint them gold or silver or both. (Be sure you have at least three for each child.)
- Then write on the top of a piece of paper "Thank you God for my Talents" (copy one for each child). Or use the template at the bottom of the page.
- With the kids, go around the room and get them to share what their talents are and write them on the Bottle Tops. (If you have older children they can write it themselves).
- Fold the piece of paper hamburger style, but not all the way so that the "Thank you God for my Talents" is still showing. Or fold the paper to the solid line on the tempate.
- Staple the sides and let the kids decorate the paper
- Put their bottle caps inside so they can pull them out every night before bed.