This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun" or for a Gideon theme.
- Something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the template of choice
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the boy) or just cut out template 2 and glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up to you!
- Glue Gideon together in the following order:
- See picture above for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- St page margins to zero of you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP, or FILE, PRINTER, SETUP in most browsers).