DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
(What Would Jesus Do)
This is actually just the first template of the
- a printer,
- a piece of paper
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- Print out the template of choice (color or B&W).
- Colour (where appropriate)
- You can colour with sparkle glue if desired or use paint,
crayons markers or pastels. New mediums are always fun for kids.
- On template one, you'll notice a big blank space over the words
"What Will You Do?" You have a few choices with what to do with
- glue a small mirror to the template piece so people look at
themselves when they view it (if you choose this option, you
should put a thin piece of cardboard between the fold to make
the template sturdier) - be forewarned - it isn't easy to glue
the mirror to the paper, so reserve this option for older
- glue a small square of tinfoil (reflective surface) shiny
side out so it's mirror like
- glue a photo of the child onto the blank
- have the child draw a picture of themselves
- have the child draw a picture of themselves doing something
nice (Ask them the question, What would you do? and have them
answer it by drawing the picture on the template)
- have the child write a sentence or two about what they would
do/what they did in a difficult situation
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions