DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Noah's Ark Name Tags
- Print out templates of choice (6 name tags per template)
- color the ark.
- have the children draw one or two small animal heads on a separate
piece of paper. Cut them out and glue them to the ark.
- Cut out small animal heads from a magazine or coloring book (national
geographic is a good choice). Cut them out and glue them to the
ark. For preschoolers, an adult can pre-cut the images and just
let the kids sort through them and glue them to their ark name tag.
- Print out some animal
clipart. Cut it out and glue to the ark.
- cut out the name tag (may require adult assistance)
- write names on the tags
- pin or tape onto shirts (or punch a hole in the top and thread a
string through to wear around their necks)
Take a minute to fill in our short survey.
Terms of Service •
Copyright © 1998-2014 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved