This is a simple color, cut and paste craft that is fun and easy for children of all ages to complete.
Children can use as many pieces in the collage as the want or the can skip some pieces and use there own drawings for parts of the collage in they prefer. They also may want to draw a background or a dream bubble around their collage.
- something to color with
- Print out templates of choice
- color (if using the B&W version).
- On a piece of construction paper or regular white paper, arrange the pieces from the template to create Jacob's dream.
- Draw the background and any other details that you might like to complete the dream.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).