DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Armor of God Paper Craft
Template 2 includes the armor without words (first image to the right)
while template 3 includes the armor with words (second image to the
right). It's up to you which version you would prefer to use!
This craft goes very well with the "Put on the
Armor of God" song
- something to color with (B&W version)
- Print out the template of choice
- Color the pieces (as appropriate) and cut them out. (you don't need
to cut out template 1 -- you can leave it as a sheet of paper and glue all
the armor pieces to it)
- Assemble the paper craft -- if you use the order below, things will
overlap properly (it isn't the end of the world if you do it in a different
- Breastplate of righteousness
- Belt of Truth
- Sword of the Spirit
- Shield of Faith
- Shoes of the Gospel (readiness)
- Helmet of Salvation
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template 1 - Boy without armor
Template 2 - armor without words
Template 3 - armor with
Take a minute to fill in our short survey.
Copyright © 1998-2013 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved